Some months back, I participated in the Bellezza Faces anniversary giveaway contest where we had to recreate a look. If you guys can remember, I did a post and tutorial on this look (Click here if you missed it). Well, I emerged FIRST out of about fifteen people and I was so happy! Like, I honestly never hesperrerit! 😀 According to Dolapo of Bellezza faces, the contest was judged by a panel of other makeup artists (Thank God!). I feared that it would be an Instagram contest where people have to hustle for likes (which I find very unreasonable).
Here are the products I received as my prize;
- Elf 12 piece brush set
- BH cosmetics 26 eyeshadow and blush palette
- Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge
- Bolwin lipgloss in hedonism and lipstick in midnight
- NYX Blue liquid eye liner
- NYX matte nail polish
- Jordana eyebrow pencil in dark brown
- LA girl lip glaze in babydoll
Just want to say a big thank you to Bellezza faces for this privilege. I’m very grateful!!
Click HERE if you missed my Bellezza inspired makeup post