I’ve been MIA for a while due to so many things; school, project, graduation, NYSC, etc. So I haven’t been settled. But I’m settling down presently and I want to be blogging frequently.
But first, I felt my readers should get to know me first. So, below are 20 facts about me but if you have any question about me you need to know, please put it in the comment box.
- My name is Abaside Toni Esu. “Abaside” means “God dey” or “There is God.” I prefer to be called Toni because people tend to murder the pronunciation of Abaside.
- I’m 19 years old. Yes I know, I’m way older than my age. Was born 1st of January (New year baby).:D
- I’m the fourth child out of five children. Two elder sisters and two brothers. I’m also a proud aunty of three wonderful children!
- I’m a graduate of mass communication from Covenant University (2014). Im currently doing my service.
- I’m a Christian. A woman of faith, apple of God’s eye. Without him, I wouldn’t be where I am today! (I love you Lord! 😘)
- I’m a professional/certified makeup artist. I attended two makeup schools; Mascoteda makeup school (2012/2013) and advanced training at House of Tara makeup school (2014). I haven’t been able to practice much because of school but now that I’m done, I’ll be doing a lot.
- I’m an introvert. I don’t talk a lot, I suck at communicating. I’m more of an observer. I’m very peaceful and down to earth. I’m also an optimist to the core! I cant stand negativity. I believe that anything is possible.
- I’m very skilful, really good with my hands. I have an artistic background. I can draw and do crafty things. I love being creative in everything I do.
- I’m a certified foodie! Lol! Anyone who has stayed with me for a long time will confirm this. Food is a beautiful creation guys! Fufu, Chinese, chocolates, chicken and rice are my food baes! 🙂
- I’m not the makeup artist that wears makeup everyday. 80% of the time you see me, I’m without makeup. Not that I’m not passionate about it, I just don’t wear it every time.
- I’m an internet addict! I’m constantly browsing, on Instagram, YouTube, reading blogs, etc. I finish my data bundle in less than a week. I know, I need help.:| (Please who has any tip for me? Would really appreciate it.)
- I love to keep up with the Kardashians especially Kim! I love Kim mehn! I love her so much that my hatred for Kanye had to stop (serious hatred). I love her personality and don’t like how people judge her (it’s not fair guys :'(). By the way, North West over Blue Ivy! 😒
- I’m very very shy even though I appear tough on the outside. But once to get to know me, you’ll love me.
- I love sports! I can play basketball, volleyball, table tennis and a little soccer. I was never idle during any of my secondary school inter house sports.
- I’m a picture freak, a selfie freak (not addict). I had over 7000 pictures on my iPad and had to delete some some cos of space. It came down to 4000 and that was the best I could do and it keeps increasing everyday. People get tired of going through my pictures so I warn them before hand. Pictures inspire and motivate me, that’s why my best social media is Instagram.
- I don’t have a lot of close friends but I cherish the little I have a lot! Especially the ones that have been with me through my worst and best times.
- I can’t go a day without thinking of my future children and husband :). I already miss them even though I haven’t met them. Yes I’m weird…
- I aspire to be a “Global celebrity makeup artist.” A makeup artist with global impact celebrated around the globe. Watch out for me guys! 😄
- I’m an indoors person. I love to stay in my room, on my bed, watching movies/series in my pyjamas. But I go out once in a while to have a little fun.
- Overall, I’m someone you should watch out for, someone you’ll never regret meeting, someone you’ll love to work with, someone you’ll never forever.
I hope this was very informative. Please if you have any question, leave it in the comment box. Thank you!!